To take our visitors for tours in several destinations within Uganda.
For tours that will take your breathe away.
Walbura Tours and Travel Ltd is one of the leading tour companies in Uganda. It is incorporated under the Laws of Uganda and its registration No. is 80020001689319. Our main objective is to carry out the tour and travel business in Uganda. If you book with us, whether as an individual, couple, family or group, we shall see to it that you get the ultimate travel experience.
WHY TOUR WITH US
We are Uganda’s leading tour and travel company.
We shall give you value for your money.
We shall see to it that you have a trip of your lifetime.
OUR TRAVEL TIPS
Meals & Beverages not mentioned
Accommodation with meals
Bottled drinking water
Private 4 by 4 Safari vehicle with knowledgeable driver and guide
Park entrance fees
Gorilla permit(If Gorilla Tour)
- A maximum number of 8 visitors may visit a gorilla family per day to minimize behavioral disturbances to the gorillas.
- Wash your hands before you head out to the gorillas.
- Don’t leave rubbish in the park.
- You will be taken to where the guides left the gorillas the day before. From there, you will follow the gorilla’s trail to find them.
- When you approach the gorillas, the guides will tell you when to get out your cameras.
- Always keep your voices low. However, its okay to ask the guides questions.
- Keep a minimum distance of 7 metres (21 feet) from the gorillas to reduce the risk of transmitting diseases between the humans and gorillas.
- Do not eat or drink while you are near the gorillas.
- Sometimes, the gorillas charge. Follow the guide’s example by crouching down slowly and don’t look at the gorillas in the eyes. Wait for the gorilla to pass you by and don’t run away as this may increase the risk of attack.
- Flash photography is not allowed. When taking pictures, move slowly and carefully.
- Don’t touch the gorillas. They are wild animals.
- Only one hour is allowed with the gorillas. If they become agitated or nervous, the guide may end the visit early.
- After the visit, keep your voices low until you are at least 200metres away from the gorillas.
- If you need to go to the toilet while in the forest, please ask the guide to dig you a hole. Fill it when you are finished.
- If you feel the urge to cough or sneeze when near the gorillas, please turn your head away and cover your nose and mouth to minimize spread of bacteria or germs.
- If you are feeling ill or have a contagious disease when you are already at the park, please stay behind. An alternative visit will be arranged for you or you will be refunded.
We have a dedicated staff including 10 tour guides and 15 experienced drivers all who are multilingual. Our staff shall see to it that you shall get the best out of your experience and will give you all the information you need to see to it that your trip is safe and incident free.
She is the founder and Managing Director of Walbura Tours and Travel Ltd.She is a lawyer with a passion for the Tourism industry.This passion was born in her high school when she actively participated in the environment and wildlife clubs
She is the Reservations Manager.She has ten years experience in the tour and travel industry.An avid traveler herself ,the bubbly and happy Rachel will always give you service with a smile and will give you a good customer experience.
Walbura Tours and Travel Ltd is one of the leading tour companies in Uganda. It is incorporated under the Laws of Uganda and its registration No. is 80020001689319 . Our main objective is to carry out the tour and travel business...
Plot 4 Kimathi Avenue, P.O. Box 14299, Kampala.